The moment of the discussion between Gustavo Adolfo Infante and Laura Zapata's lawyer, Carlos Cuenca (Video: Twitter @deprimeramano)
Gustavo Adolfo Infante has remained in the eye of the hurricane for weeks.
After defining transsexual women as “gentlemen that they become ladies ” , defended Juan José Origel's trip to get vaccinated in Miami; called Yuri a liar for claiming she had COVID-19; He criticized the Russian formula Sputnik V, and assured that Michelle Rubalvaca , with whom he shared a forum for almost four years, is a man who does not interest him.
In short, a list of controversies that does not stop growing, and that has damaged the image from the renowned journalist.
This Wednesday, Infante was involved in his latest scandal. During the live broadcast of the program De Primera Mano , the Mexican driver starred in a heated discussion with Laura Zapata's lawyer , Carlos Cuenca.
The lawyer had linked with the television space to give details of the complaint that Thalía and her sister filed against who is responsible for the damages suffered by the famous grandmother, Mrs. Eva Mange , while she was staying at the Le Grand Senior Living asylum
After a few minutes, Gustavo Adolfo Infante asked who was paying for the elderly woman's stay in the asylum, and then, the interview began to be truncated.
– “Who pays for Mrs. Eva Mange's stay? Thalía, her lawyers or Laura Zapata? ” Said the driver.
– “ Lawyers have no obligation to pay, ” Cuenca responded.
– “ You don't know if Laura pays or Thalía pays? ”.
– "What I do know is that Thalía pays and Laura pays, I don't know what percentage."
The lawyer's responses angered the journalist, as he understood that they were aggressive.
– “No good, do you know or don't you know? You have to know where we are standing, because you are very aggressive. So let's see if he knows or doesn't know, "said Infante.
-" No, let's see. You ask me if they pay both. I answer that they do pay for both and he asks me a new question, and tells me in what percentage. I don't know that, ”the lawyer defended himself.
From then on, the tension increased, and on several occasions, the driver seems to be looking for a confrontation. After stating that the senior center is not responsible for what happened because Mrs. Mange's nurse had been hired in a private way by the family, the lawyer corrected him, and the conflict exploded.
– “You know what? I don't know if you talk to people like that but it seems to me that you are quite upset in a situation , "said the communicator.
– " I'm very calm. I gladly agreed to talk with you, and you tell me that I am bad or that I speak ugly. He seems to be upset. (…) I am a litigant, I am used to taking trials and in trials like that. I don't know what percentage they pay, "the lawyer insisted again.
-" Now, what's next (with the trial)? Without getting angry because you get angry when they ask you something, I do not know why you give interviews if you are going to get angry " , added the driver.
-" I do not get angry, just the language used in technical matters must be exact . Remember that it is said that in criminal matters there are not two more nor majorities of reason, nor interpretations. That's what I'm trying to do with you. ”
-“ But there are ways ”.
On Twitter, Laura Zapata showed the crude images of her grandmother's injuries. SENSITIVE IMAGES (Video: @LAURAZAPATAM / Twitter.)
At that moment, the two began to criticize each other's professionalism.
– “Look, since we don't understand each other, between the dogmas and others, I don't understand you and I think people don't understand it. I think that you are hardly going to help Laura Zapata with that attitude, " Infante began.
-" And I think that you are hardly going to tell the truth, because you make many interpretations, " Carlos Cueca replied.
-" You know, is that I am not liking what you are saying to me, 'liar' ", the entertainment journalist was offended.
-" No, I'm not telling you that, you continue to interpret it. "
Finally, before ending the In the interview, Gustavo Adolfo Infante told Laura Zapata's lawyer that if he were his client "he would have already run him down because of the ways he responds . The discussion went viral on social networks, where in the end, the lawsuit for the damages to Mrs. Eva Mange was left in the background.