September 15, 2021 by archyde
Lima, September 15, 2021Updated on 09/15/2021 11:32 am
The government of Pedro Castillo began on Monday, September 13, the payment of the Yanapay Peru 2021 Voucher to the households hardest hit economically by the COVID-19 pandemic, the beneficiaries of the first group being the first to receive this aid, that is, those who belong to the Juntos, Contigo and Pensión 65 social programs.
QUERY: 700 Yanapay voucher: in which situations will this important aid be delivered?
SIGHT | Tacna: they report that 80% of the population received the first dose and 56,000 have not yet been vaccinated
This grant, a promise from the president in his message to the nation on July 28, is from 350 soles and will be delivered individually to 13.5 million Peruvians. Here we give you more details on the subject.
Yanapay voucher: since when can you check the official link if you are a beneficiary?
From this September 13 can already be consulted at official link to know if you are a beneficiary. Now, users report that, when entering their data, the system announces that Only on September 20 will all the information of the register be uploaded.
The first group of beneficiaries to receive the economic subsidy consists of Peruvians who belong to a Midis social program, either Pension 65, Together Program and Contigo Program. According to the schedule, from today they can charge
“It is important to highlight that to know if you are a beneficiary or beneficiary of financial support; as well as when and how to collect it, people must enter the official link O call line 101. Please, we ask that you do not go to the banks”Said Minister Dina Boluarte.
READ ALSO: Bono 350 soles: How many households will this government subsidy benefit?
Yanapay 2021 Bonus: What requirements do I need to be a beneficiary?
- Being in a situation of poverty or extreme poverty, depending on the Household Targeting System (Sisfoh).
- Be part of social programs like Together, Pension 65 or Contigo.
- Do not have registration in public or private payroll, with the exception of pensioners and practitioners.
- Have income less than S/ 3,000 per month per household.
📢Attention, arrived # YanapayPeru!
Check if you are a beneficiary or beneficiary of the economic support granted by the State to families in vulnerable situations.
💻 Enter our official platform https://t.co/fgVvy8ruFh or call our toll-free number 101. pic.twitter.com/MGbg9vh4Kp
– MIDIS (@MidisPeru) September 13, 2021
Check if you are a beneficiary of the 350 Yanapay Bonus with your ID
- Enter this link: https://consultas.yanapay.gob.pe/#/
- Fill in the requested information such as: DNI number and date of issuance of the same
- Click on the box where it says ‘I’m not a robot’
- Read the security recommendations and see if you are a beneficiary
According to the criteria of
Banco de la Nación will open 4 million DNI accounts to facilitate the collection of the “Yanapay Peru” voucher