Ukrainians forced to leave their homes due to aggression Russia can count on assistance from international organizations.
Usually, these payments are assigned for one to three months in the amount of UAH 2,200 to UAH 2,500 per person. They are not dependent on the receipt of any type of state social assistance or residence allowance for IDPs.
The following international organizations and programs currently operate for IDPs:
- World Food UN program – you can get 2220 UAH per person, up to a maximum of 6660 UAH per family. More than 670,000 people received funds as part of the program.
- Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross – 2500 UAH per person per month. About 180,000 people received payments.
- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees can receive 2,220 hryvnias per family member per month. The allowance is paid monthly for at least three months. The organization has made payments to 167 thousand people.
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) — from the organization you can get 2200 UAH for each family member, but no more than five people. The Foundation has paid benefits to 84,000 people.
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) – this is also a UN program, according to which you can receive 2,220 hryvnias for each family member for three months.
The Ministry of Social Policy added that, according to memorandums concluded with UN agencies and other international organizations, it was possible to attract 10 billion hryvnia to pay benefits to more than two million people affected by the war.
Prepared by: Nina Petrovich