Virales lit a cigarette in an elevator and by accident almost ended up burned

November 28, 2020 by archyde

There are a thousand ways unusual
of dying and the protagonist of this story was really close to suffering one in the Russian city of Orenburg.

The man lit a cigarette inside an elevator, the flame ended up in contact with a flammable liquid in his hand and the fire suddenly appeared.

Even his coat was engulfed in flames … no matter how hard the man struggled, he could not extinguish the fire.

So dramatic was the moment that he passed out for a few seconds.

When the elevator opened, he caught his breath and, with great difficulty, got out of there. He was literally on fire.

It was later learned that he suffered several burns, but lived to tell the tale.

More stories in Lo Más Trinado:

PUT 1xbet
Natasha Kumar

By Natasha Kumar

Natasha Kumar has been a reporter on the news desk since 2018. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining The Times Hub, Natasha Kumar worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my