Two other youths were at the home where the 4 Idaho students were killed, but did not call 911.

Spread the love

Moscow City Police Chief James Fry said the boys were present when the homicide took place and when the Authorities received a call from an unconscious person who revealed the bloody murder

Two other teens were at the house where the 4 Idaho students were killed, but they didn't call 911

Officers investigate a homicide at an apartment complex south of the University of Idaho campus on Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022. Four people were found dead on King Road near the campus, according to a city of Moscow news release issued Sunday afternoon. (Zach Wilkinson/The Moscow-Pullman Daily News via AP)

Two boys were inside the house where four University of Idaho students they were murdered, just at the moment in which the crime was carried out. However, the calls to 911 were made hours later, authorities investigating the case revealed.

The police chief of the city of Moscow, James Fry, assured that the two young people were in the house when the authorities answered the call of an unconscious person to 911 and revealed the bloody murder.

This statement was made known through a press conference in which Fry also alerted the community about the continued threat that exists because they have not been able to find those responsible for the crime, after the authorities originally said that the population was not in danger after the quadruple homicide.

“We cannot say that there is no threat to the community, and as we have said, stay alert, report any suspicious activity, and be aware of your surroundings at all times,” Fry warned.

Police believe the murders were an isolated and targeted attack, according to the US media New York Post.

On Wednesday autopsies were carried out in the vicinity of Spokane, Washington, and the Idaho State Police and FBI were also working on the case, Fry said.

Goncalves's family issued a warning to whoever was behind the murders.

“Whoever is responsible, we will find. We will never stop. The pain you caused fueled our hatred and sealed your fate,” the family said in a tweeted statement. “Justice will be done.”

Moscow is a city of about 25,000 in the Panhandle of Idaho, about 80 miles south of Spokane.

News of the murders caused many of the 11,000 students to leave the Idaho campus early for the holiday Action Thanks.

Two other teens were at the house where the 4 Idaho students were killed, but they didn't call 911

The four murdered Idaho students

University of Idaho President Scott Green, also speaking at the press conference, said that the school will remain open for the rest of the week because some students felt comfortable being on campus with teachers and classmates. But the school was also awarding excused absences to whoever felt more comfortable leaving early.

“We'll support each other through grief,” Green said, her voice cracking as she read the four Names. “We just want justice for these victims.”

Aubrie Goncalves, the sister of Kaylee, posted a message on Instagram urging students to leave.

“Their grades are severely less important than their lives. I wish all U of I students safety and peace,” she wrote a few hours before the police news conference. “You are not safe until this patient is found. If the person who did this is capable of killing four innocent people, he is capable of killing more.”

Police are investigating the death of four students from the University of Idaho, found Sunday at a home near campus.

Moscow City Police officers discovered the bodies when responding to a call about an unconscious person before noon yesterday, according to a city statement.

The mayor of the small The town where the four students were found dead said the “senseless” event is a reminder that acts of violence can happen anywhere.

The Police Department has released few details about the deaths, which have been labeled “homicides.”

The victims were identified as Ethan Chapin, a young 20-year-old from Conway, Wash.; Madison Mogen, 21, of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho; Xana Kernodle, 20, of Avondale, Arizona; and Kaylee Goncalves, 21, of Rathdrum, Idaho.

In a press release Monday, Mayor Art Bettge said only could share limited information without jeopardizing the police investigation.

Continue reading: