Illustrative photo from open sources
A split has occurred in the Russian occupation forces. This is reported by the Institute for the Study of War (ISW).
LPR militants refuse to fight for the "DPR".
It is noted that the militants of the "LPR" refused to continue hostilities in the Donetsk region and complained about the grueling pace of the offensive outside the Lugansk region.
Key findings of the institute's analysts:
- A video in which the soldiers of the so-called "LPR" refusing to fight in the Donetsk region, indicates a split between the pro-Russian forces.
- Russian forces carried out several limited ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk.
- The occupiers carried out numerous offensive operations to the east and south -east of Seversk and northeast and southeast of Bakhmut.
- The invaders continued to conduct offensive operations to the northwest, west and southwest of Donetsk.
- Russian troops made a limited ground assault north of Kharkiv.
- Russian and Ukrainian forces continued to exchange accusations of shelling the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant.
- St. .
- The Russian occupation authorities continued to prepare for the integration of the occupied territories of Ukraine into Russia.
Prepared by: Sergey Daga