Illustrative photo from open sources
The main assets of Volodymyr Saldo, a collaborator, ex-Deputy of People's Deputy and former mayor of Kherson, his ex-wife and daughter were seized from state income. This was reported by the Ministry of Economy.
According to the court decision, the Government decided to transfer the property of the traitor's family to the management State Property Fund of Ukraine.
It is about:
- three land plots;
- a hotel on 3279.9 square meters. m in Kherson;
- apartments of 304.2 square meters. m in Yalta;
- two parking spaces in Oreanda (Yalta);
- a three-story building in Kherson on 2143.3 square meters. m;
- a house of 236.7 square meters. m in Kherson;
- three apartments in Oreanda (135.1 sq. m), Odesa (128.5 sq. m) and Kherson (36.8 sq. m);
- 2020 Volvo XC90 car;
- 99.86% of the company “Chestnut” (develops granite quarry in Zhytomyr region) — issued for Saldo's ex-wife;
- 30% of the company “Delta Service” (transport company) — issued for ex-wife Saldo;
- 55.56% LLC “Bebko-Avto” (network of car dealerships and service stations in Kherson) — registered to daughter Saldo;
- 40% LLC “Konka” (Kherson company engaged in the organization of rest) – registered to Saldo's daughter.
BAGNET reminds that earlier the Appeals Chamber of VAKS satisfied the complaint of the Ministry of Justice regarding the confiscation of Saldo's assets.
Prepared by : Sergey Daga