The names of the pilots and passengers of the helicopter that crashed in Brovary have been named
The Ministry of Internal Affairs named the names pilots and passengers of the helicopter that crashed in Brovary on January 18.
The staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs expresses condolences to the families and friends of the victims.
• Denis Monastyrsky (Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine)
• Evgeny Enin (First Deputy Minister)
• Yuri Lubkovich (State Secretary of the Ministry of Internal Affairs)
• Tatyana Shutyak (Deputy Head of the Patronage Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs)
• Mikhail Pavlushko (Head of the Department for Ensuring Protection of the Department of Internal Security of the NPU Police Lieutenant Colonel)
• Nikolai Anatsky (leading inspector of the Communications Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs)
• Alexander Vasilenko (aircraft commander – instructor of a special-purpose aviation squadron on helicopters)
• Konstantin Kovalenko (pilot of a special-purpose helicopter squadron)
• Ivan Kasyanov (on-board mechanic of a special-purpose aviation squadron on a helicopter ensign of the civil protection service)
Prepared by: Nina Petrovich