equipment from forward-based airfields in the Crimea to alternate airfields and permanent-based airfields on the territory of the Russian Federation.
According to the Intelligence Directorate, the activity of the Rashists was noted after a series of explosions at military infrastructure facilities of the temporarily occupied Crimean peninsula, including on the territory of the airfields of Saki (August 9) and Gvardeiskoye (August 16).
As part of this, it was noted flight of at least 24 aircraft and 14 helicopters.
On August 11, the following were deployed to the Gvardeyskoye airfield:
– 5 Su-27/30 aircraft from the 38th Fighter Aviation Regiment (Belbek);
– 5 SU-34 aircraft from the 559th Bomber Aviation Regiment (Morozovsk).
August 17, a helicopter flight was noted:
– 3 KA-27 helicopters from the 318th separate mixed aviation regiment (Kacha) of the naval aviation of the Black Sea Fleet in Khersones;
– 3 KA-27 helicopters from 318 OZMAP to Sevastopol;
– 8 helicopters to Krasnodar.
August 17, a flight of aircraft from Belbek airfield to airfields located on the territory of the Russian Federation was noted:
– 3 Su-35S aircraft from the 23rd Fighter Aviation Regiment (Dzemgi) of the 303rd Combined Aviation Division (ZMAD) of the 11th Army of the Air Force and Air Defense of the Eastern PO in Primorsko-Akhtarsk;
– 3 Su-34 aircraft from the 559th Bomber Aviation Regiment (Morozovsk) 1 ZMAD of the 4th Air Force and Air Defense Army in Primorsko-Akhtarsk;
– 5 SU-27/Z0SM aircraft from the 38th Fighter Aviation Regiment (Belbek) 27 ZMAD of the 4th Air Force and Air Defense Army in Krymsk;
– aircraft, probably MiG-31 in Gelendzhik;
– 2 aircraft, probably MiG-31 to Kushchevsk;
During the flight, one of the MiG-31 aircraft on board caught fire, probably the main power plant and navigation equipment.
Prepared by: Nina Petrovich