Illustrative photo from open sources
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine made changes to the procedure for granting the status of a participant in hostilities. Now it is enough for the defenders to provide only one certificate. The government supported the corresponding draft resolution at the meeting on August 22, reported the Minister of Defense Oleksiy Reznikov.
Now it is enough to apply to the relevant commissions to determine the status of a participant in hostilities provide only one certificate of direct participation in measures necessary to ensure the defense of Ukraine, protection of the safety of the population and the interests of the state in connection with the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine.
This certificate must contain information about the documents that confirm the person's participation in the relevant activities, and it will be the basis for assigning the status of a participant in hostilities. This step will greatly help to get rid of unnecessary bureaucracy and speed up the procedure for recognizing the contribution to the defense of Ukraine and assigning them the status of a participant in hostilities. a certain number of documents and go through a series of procedures:
1. To submit a report in the name of your commander on the provision of a set of documents that are the basis for granting the status of the UBD. 2. The management issues a certificate of direct participation in measures necessary to ensure defense. And documents. which confirm participation in combat operations:
- mention in the service books and orders of involvement in combat activities;
- removal (copies) from combat reports;
- logs of combat operations (operational tasks, management of the operational situation);
- shift logs;
- flight sheets;
- materials of special (official) investigations into the facts of injuries, contusions, and mutilations.
3. Next, it is necessary to apply to the commission for consideration of materials on granting the status of UBD and provide:
- a report,
- documents confirming the applicant's participation in combat actions;
- the above-mentioned documents;
- consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- certified copies of the pages of the passport of a citizen of Ukraine with information about the surname, first name and patronymic, passport issuance, place of residence;
- copy of the identification code;
- 2 color photo cards size 3×4 cm on matte paper.
4. The commission for consideration of materials on recognition as participants in hostilities is obliged to make a decision on granting the UBD statute within a month from the date of receipt of the package of documents. Ukrainians took part in hostilities. He noted that the ministry is aware of the problems of these people and is involved in solving them.
BAGNET reminds that veterans will receive the priority right to be employed in the public service and will be represented. in councils of various levels. Also the state will help veterans start their own business. This was announced by the head of the “Servant of the People” faction. David Arahamiya.
Prepared by Serhiy Daga