News » Life Style
Russian blogger Katya Golysheva was struck by lightning, which sent her to the hospital. The girl spoke about this in a Super comment. "Lightning struck right next to the house, I was sitting on the phone at that time, and I was shocked. My legs and arms went numb, I lost my hearing. Then it got better, but after a while my heart ached, and we decided to call an ambulance. An ambulance arrived, they took me to the hospital and they already said that I needed to go to intensive care because I had epilepsy, I needed to be checked, ”she said. According to the girl, relatives were told that she was in serious condition. “I spent a day in intensive care, they were not allowed to get up, there was no telephone, I could not get in touch. Now everything is fine, they transferred to the general ward,” she added.
Follow us on Telegram