Reported the latest news about those killed in the Dnieper
Photos from open sources
The bodies of 40 out of 46 people who died as a result of a Russian missile strike on a multi-storey building on January 14 have been identified in Dnipro, Deputy Chief of Police of the Dnepropetrovsk Region Volodymyr Bogonis said on January 23.
" as a result of the impact of the injured — 127, of which 46 people died, including six children. 40 people have been identified. Nine people are considered missing. Found 6 body fragments", — he said.
Identification of the bodies could take about 2 more weeks.
So far, 431 property damage claims, 47 car damage claims, and 10 administrative building damage claims have been received.
In turn, the deputy director of the health department of the Dnepropetrovsk OVA Oleksiy Grigoruk said that as a result of the blow, 81 people were injured, including 4 IDPs. 18 victims remain in hospitals: 11 women, 6 men and a 9-year-old girl. There are no serious patients among them.
According to Grigoruk, four health workers were among the dead: three dentists and an operating nurse.
Prepared by: Nina Petrovich