Mon. Jul 22nd, 2024

My family is shocked: the dog turned on the gas stove and set fire to the alarm (video)

Natasha Kumar By Natasha Kumar Jul11,2024

Family shocked: dog snatches gas stove and sets house on fire (video)

Photo : PrtSc-video

In Colorado Springs, USA, a dog stole a stove and set fire to the house of its owners while they were sleeping. USAToday reports on this, TSN writes.

The incident occurred on June 26, close to the fourth hour. The footage shows the dog slowly turning the handle and lighting a fire, before the stove became a slab. There were boxes on it, which suddenly burst into flames and immediately the kitchen cabinets caught fire and the smoke alarm went off.

The HomePod device called the fire service, which sent them a message about a strong fire. Luckily, one of the homeowners managed to put out the fire himself.

< p>A man received medical assistance for smoke inhalation. There were no reports of other injuries to the dog.

The family was afraid to leave the house due to the damage caused.

The dog's role in causing the fire was revealed only after Investigators reviewed video from the security cameras behind the house to find the cause.

Prepared by: Serhiy Daga

Natasha Kumar

By Natasha Kumar

Natasha Kumar has been a reporter on the news desk since 2018. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining The Times Hub, Natasha Kumar worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella. To get in touch, contact me through my natasha@thetimeshub.in 1-800-268-7116

Related Post