If a person does not want to spend all the money to satisfy his appetite, then she needs to follow a few important rules. In a difficult economic situation, the following recommendations will help you maintain a food balance without unnecessary financial costs:
- Planning and making lists. Before going to the store, formulate your needs and write down what you need to buy. If you need to make a menu for one or several weeks, you can calculate the required amount of each product, buy it in bulk at a better price. By following a pre-thought-out list, a person will not spend time looking at shop windows and will not spend more than the norm on impulsive, unnecessary purchases. Elslots casino players follow the same planning principle. Premeditated actions will lead to savings in any business.
- Watch for product promotions. The reason for the promotion is not always an expiring date. In retail outlets, there is often a need to sell goods from a specific manufacturer. Of course, you don't need to buy dairy products at a discount, but you can safely buy promotional cereals, pasta, canned goods.
- Look at the store through the eyes of a marketer. It is logical that expensive products are located on the central shelves. Products with favorable prices for buyers are displayed on the lower shelves. Remember, product prices do not always depend on quality.
- Don't overpay for nice packaging and a hyped brand. Bulk goods in boxes are no better than in bags, but they are more expensive. Well-known brands always overprice and target buyers who form their opinion from advertising information. Be vigilant, read the composition on the packages, conduct a comparative analysis of products of the same category.
- Shop the markets. Despite the popularity of supermarkets, markets hold competition as an indispensable trading platform. Due to lower turnover, sellers always have fresh products, especially for vegetables, fruits, and berries. Market prices are usually lower than store prices and people have the opportunity to bargain.
- Remove semi-finished products from your menu. Everyone understands that the price of a finished product is always an order of magnitude higher than the raw material from which it is made. Do not be lazy and prepare pancakes, dumplings, cutlets yourself. You will save money and be sure of the high-quality composition of the dish and compliance with sanitary standards.
- Buy whole fresh meat. A chicken divided into parts at home will be cheaper than wings, legs and fillets bought separately. At the same time, you can use all the meat without waste in various dishes or freeze it as a reserve.
- Grow greens at home. It doesn't take much time, just plant parsley, dill, green onions and then harvest. Such a miniature garden in the apartment will allow you to save on the “green” item on your list.
- Give dishes a second life. It is not about reusing spoiled products. But the remains of bread and vegetables do not need to be thrown away immediately. If you think about it, you can prepare many options from casseroles to delicious croutons.
And lastly, add vegetarian innovations to the diet. If you carefully study this topic, you can replace meat and fish with plant products without a deficiency of vitamins and trace elements necessary for health. “Gifts of flora” prices are always lower than animal products.
Join our channel on TikTok. Follow the news on Telegram, Instagram and Facebook.