Conduct parliamentary hearings about the crisis situation in the Ukrainian media; to praise the program of support of Ukrainian independent media and create the Fund of support of media; implement in Europe special programs of economic support for Ukrainian journalists and ZMI – tsі and otshі kroki for some independent Ukrainian media passed the Resolution, praising the Congress of the European Federation of Journalists in Izmіrі.
The online newspaper “PolitArena” will tell you about it.
The draft document was submitted by the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine, represented at the Congress by the first secretary of the Union, Lina Kushch.
Delegates of the Congress expressed their solidarity from the Ukrainian journalists, who are working in the minds of a large-scale russian invasion and suffer in the form of an economic and humanitarian crisis, the outbreak of war, go to the Resolution.
Despite the superbly important role of journalists in the wake of the war, the Ukrainian media stumbled before the threat of their own activity.
Amid the head crisis factors – attached fees for advertising, for the sale of newspapers and overpayments. In the zones of fighting, there are zakhoplenі chi zruynovanі editorial offices; a lot of journalists were embarrassed to quit their jobs.
Similarly, as the Resolution says, Ukrainian independent media and Ukrainian journalists will demand urgent support.
Therefore, the Vikonkom EFJ (headquarters near Brussels) is timed to the Ukrainian order, the European Parliament and the European Commission, international donors to support the life of the main points of the Resolution.
Submit the new text of the document:
>The crisis situation of the Ukrainian independent media
(Zvernennya JFJ, project submitted by the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine)
Делеґати та учасники Загальних зборів Європейської федерації журналістів висловлюють солідарність із українськими журналістами, які працюють в умовах широкомасштабного російського вторгнення та потерпають від економічної і гуманітарної кризи, викликаної війною.
Аґресія Росії проти України спричинила сплеск уваги в різних країнах до work of professional media. The role of journalists, as they fix the accidents and traces of the war, distort the facts and collaborating with eyewitnesses and participants of the undergrowth, above the height.1. All models of economic independence of the media. Responsibility for advertising, for the sale of newspapers and overpayments, for partner collaborations on TV and radio broadcasts, too.
2. The media in the areas of combat operations cannot continue their activities through suffocation, or they shelled the budvel, lane, through the destruction of logistics and partnerships.
3. A lot of journalists were embarrassed to lose their homes, editors and technical support for work and move to other regions of Ukraine or across the cordon.
4. For a short time of income, few journalists began to work on volunteer ambushes. However, journalism, especially in local media, does not have a great “financial cushion”.
For this reason, Ukrainian independent media and Ukrainian journalism will require urgent support.
Independent professional media and the development of a democratic border , natomist is controlled by the power of destructive propaganda zmіtsnyuє dictatorship, as we expect on the butt of Russian suspіlstva.
Zagalnі zbori entrusted to the Viskonkom ЄФЖ:
1. Returning to the Ukrainian parliament with a call is not easy to hold parliamentary hearings about the crisis situation in the Ukrainian media
2. Return to the Ukrainian order and shout out to praise the support program of Ukrainian independent media and create Media Support Fund no later than 1 Spring 2022
3. Return to the European Parliament and the European Commission for the promotion and implementation of special programs of economic support for Ukrainian journalists and media
4. Turn to international donors because of the proposition of growing one of the priorities of supporting the independent Ukrainian media as a critically important area in the minds of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
5. Interested in the development of direct spivpratsi between the national splits of the krai in Europe and the editorial offices of the Ukrainian local media, as they practice on the territories of the fighting divisions.
: Nina Petrovich