In the Saratov region, a woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning

In the Saratov region, a woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning

A whole family suffered in the Saratov region from the shipment of combustion products. Three people are in a hospital, an 86-year-old woman has died.

In the Saratov region, a woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning

Investigative bodies of the Saratov region establish the circumstances of the incident that occurred in one of the settlements of the Marksovsky district. According to the ministry, the tragedy occurred on September 14. In the evening, from an apartment in a residential building in the village of Osinovsky, ambulance doctors urgently hospitalized two women, 61 and 41 years old, and a 7-year-old girl. Also, doctors stated the death of an 86-year-old pensioner. As it became known from the publication on the website of the regional IC, the victims were found by relatives. During the examination, law enforcement officers found a gas boiler in the kitchen.

According to one version, it was she, or rather the gas leak from it, that caused the departure. The investigation has already determined a set of measures and examinations, the results of which will make it possible to establish all the circumstances of the incident. A procedural decision will follow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *