< p>In Kharkiv Oblast, an explosion of a tablet killed an 11-year-old girl. The regional police informs about this.
The tragedy happened at night on August 7. Around 01:05, the police received a report that a child who was playing on a tablet at home had died in the village of Pavlivka, Bogoduhiv district. The device exploded in her hands.
Preliminarily, it was established that the girl received a fatal injury from electric shock while viewing the tablet, which was charging. All the circumstances of the event are being established.
The police urge citizens not to use their phones or other gadgets while charging. The phone heats up while charging. If it overheats, it can catch fire and electrocute the user.
If you need to carry out certain manipulations with the device, it is better to disconnect it from the mains and then put it back on the charger.
< p>Earlier BAGNET reported that an 11-year-old boy was burned alive in the Rivne region while playing with matches with a friend.
Prepared by Serhiy Daga