Homeowner of Sarratea confirms meeting with former Vice Minister Elizabeth Añaños

Homeowner of Sarratea confirms meeting with former Vice Minister Elizabeth Añaños

The owner Alejandro Sánchez points out that there was no crime and that he is willing to collaborate with the law.

  • President of the JNE calls for promoting a culture of peace in the electoral process
  • Lilia Paredes: PJ reschedules hearing on exit impediment

Sarratea homeowner confirms meeting with former vice-minister Elizabeth Añaños

Alejandro Sánchez owns the house located at Passage Sarratea 179, where President Pedro Castillo unofficially dispatched. (Photo: Jorge Cerdán/@photo.gec)

Alejandro Sánchez, owner of the house in Jirón Sarratea, in Breña, where Pedro Castillo dispatched clandestinely, confirmed that there was a meeting between the “political bureau” < /i>of the president with the former Vice Minister of Housing and Urban Planning Elizabeth Añaños, but clarified that there was no crime.

In dialogue with RPP TV, < b>he questioned the former official for recently testifying on the subject and said that he is willing to collaborate with the justice system. However, he specified that there was no mention of directing works.

Yes, it has there has been the meeting, but there has been no crime. If it had been what she says right now, being a State worker, why didn't she file a complaint the next day or the third day or a week, but she waits several months to just speak. She is committing a crime, if she saw that we are committing acts of corruption, why didn't she report it?” “> “These details will surely be requested by the prosecution, I am ready to collaborate with them, but there was never any talk of directing works. It was a conversation, nothing more, he added.

Sarratea-homeowner confirms meeting with former Vice Minister Elizabeth Años

Alejandro Sánchez, owner of the house on the jirón Sarratea, in Breña, where Pedro Castillo dispatched clandestinely, confirmed that there was a meeting between the president's “political bureau” and former Vice Minister of Housing and Urban Development Elizabeth Añaños. (Video: Canal N)

Sánchez revealed that the mayor of the district of Anguía (Cajamarca), José Nenil Medina, and that the businessman Abel Cabrera also made it to the meeting at the end.

“I was not interested [in works], I was in that place and precisely that day the lady (Elizabeth Añaños) arrived. I didn't even know that she was a deputy minister. Only Mr. Nenil was there. [Abel Cabrera] arrived last”, he asserted.

On the other hand, the businessman assured that he does not know the businessmen < b>Karelim López and Zamir Villaverde, although he admitted yes to the former secretary of the Presidential Office Bruno Pacheco. However, he questioned his statements as effective contributors.

“I am honestly very annoyed by these completely out of context statements. How is it possible that they make those affirmations and without sustenance. They say they were told, that is, they talk about third parties”, he said.

“There are two things here : one, they don't have evidence to support the accusations they made against the president at one point and that's why they're creating these fantasy stories; and two, these collaborators probably consume some hallucinogen to talk nonsense”, he added.

Finally, Alejandro Sánchez considered that the three effective collaborators have defamed him since the scandal broke out and announced that this Friday he will file a complaint against them for said crime.