Here is a list of what everyone can do and each of you, regardless of your state of health, property status and place of residence, writes Roma activist Valery Pekar.
1. Stop repeating the mantra “I believe in the Armed Forces”, because it adds nothing to victory. If you can help the Armed Forces, help to the maximum and a little more, but do not fill the space with these words, because they do not help.
2. Let go of inflated expectations. They do not bring victory closer, on the contrary. Remember that you have to pay with blood for inflated expectations, and such a price for your illusions is unacceptable.
Victory – this is not the liberation of territories and the conclusion of peace agreements, but long-term peace on good terms for us
3. Understand that victory – this is not the liberation of territories and the conclusion of peace agreements, but long-term peace on good terms for us. Not everything that ends a war is a victory. But everything that does not lead to the end of the war is not a victory, but a continuation of the war.
4. Stop believing in empty legends:
4.1. That after the liberation of all territories, peace will come (or that after the liberation of Crimea, Russia will disintegrate by itself, or Putin will be killed, or he will die of diseases). These expectations are groundless.
4.2. That Putin will go to negotiations. The Russian Federation has the resources for a long war (which does not mean that the war will last long). Putin has no reason to go to negotiations.
4.3. That you can kill all Russians. At the current loss ratio, we'll run out sooner.
4.4. That it is possible to occupy Russia (or that taking Moscow means victory).
4.5. Finally, stop believing that we will be accepted into NATO before the war is finally over. NATO's main goal is to avoid a direct confrontation with the Russian Federation, and so far they are succeeding. Membership in NATO – not a factor of victory, but its consequence.
Bet on the division of society – the main rate of Russian information influence
5. Please stop fighting for any reason. Due to the fact that they were not there, we survived last year. Because of what they were, we lost our independence 100 years ago. Bet on the division of society – the main rate of Russian information influence.
6. I do not urge everyone to go to the military commissariat, because it is impossible. But everyone can devote two hours a day to volunteering for the sake of victory – there is much more work than you can imagine. Find something to do. If you can't find anything – go to DOZORRO to fight corruption so that thieves know that not a thousand, but a million eyes are watching them.
7. Finally, stop listening to those who tell you rosy tales. This is the same way to overcome stress as pouring alcohol on it. And the result can be even worse.
These seven points are easy to implement for every person. The very first step to victory – put things in order in your own head, because then there is a chance to put things in order in your own house, on your own street, in your own city, in this beautiful country, on this small green-blue planet.
Prepared by: Nina Petrovych