Dimitri Senmache: Popular Force hopes “between today and tomorrow” to complete signatures of motion of censure

Dimitri Senmache: Popular Force hopes “between today and tomorrow” to complete signatures of motion of censure

So far, they have 19 adhesions, of the 33 needed to enter it, says alternate spokesman Eduardo Castillo. Three are from Renovación Popular and 16 from Fuerza Popular.

  • “Initially, [Senmache] had a political responsibility, today I would say that he is an accomplice”
  • New prosecutor of the Nation, Patricia Benavides, endorses that Pedro Castillo is investigated

Dimitri Senmache: Fuerza Popular expects “between today and tomorrow” to complete the signatures of the motion of censure

Interior Minister Dimitri Senmache. (Photo: Congress)

Popular Force“expects to complete between today (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday)” the signatures to present the motion of censure against the Minister of the Interior, Dimitri Senmache, for the case of the fugitive former minister, Juan Silva, told El Comercio Eduardo Castillo, alternate spokesman for the caucus.

The signatures began to meet from the weekend and, so far, they have 19 adhesions, of the 33 that are needed to enter it. Three are from Renovación Popular and 16 from Fuerza Popular, he pointed out.

“It is a tedious process during the week of representation (when congressmen travel to their regions) due to connection issues, between today and tomorrow we are completing the signatures of our caucus”, Castillo indicated.

“Our spokesman (Hernando Guerra) is talking to all the benches of the democratic bloc […] Between today and tomorrow we also hope to complete the necessary signatures to be able to present the motion,” said Castillo.

According to the draft of the document, Senmache is considered “functionally responsible for the inaction and apathy” to locate and capture fugitives from justice Bruno Pacheco, former secretary of Despecho Presidential; Fray Vásquez Castillo, nephew of Pedro Castillo; and Juan Silva, Minister of the Interior.

The motion also maintains that the head of the Ministry of the Interior (Mininter) “has not complied with clarifying the facts of the matter in question” nor has he provided clear answers in this regard.

The head of the Ministry is also accused of “omission of functions and inability to manage” after the clashes in the Arequipa district of Atico, which to date have left 14 dead.

In the same way, it refers that Senmache, before the Oversight Commission, did not comply with clarifying the facts, nor has “responded suitably and fully ” on the actions deployed by his sector to reverse events.

Dimitri Senmache: Fuerza Popular expects “between today and tomorrow” to complete the signatures of the motion of censure

Senmache during his participation in Congress. (Photo: Congress)/

“On the contrary, it has transferred responsibility to the Public Ministry, unaware that the actions related to internal order and order are the primary and exclusive competence of the ministry in charge”, it is pointed out.

It also considers “reprehensible” That the minister stated that he could not follow up on Juan Silva because that required a court order, “forgetting on the one hand that he was responsible for video surveillance” and that State security assigned to the former minister was under the jurisdiction of his sector.

Review the draft motion of censure here:< /p>