COVID-19 | More than 1,500 patients are hospitalized in Quebec, while the province reports 2,071 new cases and 35 additional deaths.
• Read also: All developments in the COVID-19 pandemic
• Read also: Prioritization protocol: it is the patient’s chance of survival that will decide
Yesterday, the province recorded 1,934 cases and 47 deaths.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF JANUARY 13, 2021
- 202,166 people infected (+2071)
- 8,815 deaths (+35)
- 1516 people hospitalized (+19)
- 229 people in intensive care (+8)
- 202,166 are reinstated
- 7,855 doses of vaccine were administered yesterday, for a total of 107,365More details to come …
Has your favorite dog, cat or pet saved your confinement, boosting your spirits and taking care of you?
Let us know how by telling us your story by writing to us at [email protected]