Baldwin admits his career has gone downhill

Baldwin admits his career has gone downhill

Almost a year has passed since the tragic death of cameraman Galina Hutchins, who was shot dead by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop weapon during the filming of the western Rust. The incident occurred on October 21, but the investigation is still ongoing and those responsible for the fact that live ammunition – not found.

Baldwin admitted that his career went downhill

Alec Baldwin

At the same time, due to the incident, the film was canceled, and Alec Baldwin's career went down the drain.

Baldwin said in an interview with CNN that they didn’t want to shoot him anywhere and had already been fired from five projects .

Baldwin was recently removed from the last film. The actor had been negotiating with producers for several months and was about to fly to the shooting when he was told by phone that they did not want to cooperate because of what happened on the set of Rasta.

Earlier, the FBI during the investigation concluded that Baldwin really pulled the trigger and killed Hutchins in October 2021. The actor himself claimed that the gun fired by accident. In addition, the actor hired a private detective to get to the bottom of the truth. Baldwin also stated that he did not believe that anyone would be prosecuted.

Baldwin admitted that his career went downhill

Still from Alec Baldwin's interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC News

In addition, Baldwin repeatedly claimed responsibility for the incident lay with Anna Gutierrez-Reid, who was a gunsmith and props assistant on the film, and assistant director Dave Halls, who handed him the gun. Because of their lawyers, Gutierrez-Reed and Halls accused Baldwin of shifting the blame to others.

As ProShoKino reported, Woody Allen announced his last film and retirement