Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and Amazon’s voice assistant Alexa wants to interfere in our celebration of the feast of love. Six orders specifically designed for Valentine’s Day have been programmed there to make us laugh a little.
We are far from having spent an obvious year, and it is with the idea of a celebration of the feast of love while respecting social distancing in mind that Alexa offers to share a little love during every day of February.
Several theme commands for Valentine’s Day have been added to Alexa.
You have an Amazon voice assistant at home, whether theEcho, Echo Dot, Echo Studio, Echo Show, whatever, here are 9 things you can ask Alexa for Valentine’s Day.
- “Alexa, do you like Valentine’s Day?” “
- “Alexa, play love is in your eyes tonight, by Martine St-Clair”
- “Alexa, offer me recipes for Valentine’s Day”
- “Alexa, tell me a love story”
- “Alexa, do you want to be my Valentine? “
- “Alexa, tell me a joke about Valentine’s Day”
It sure does not replace a visit from a loved one, but it’s cute and funny enough to put a smile on our face!
Get Amazon’s all-new Echo 4 voice assistant
A new Amazon Echo assistant for more sound immersion