In the Leningrad region, a man was burned alive in a car. The flame is caused by a malfunction in the fuel system.
Image via: commons.wikimedia.org
The incident took place in the Volosovsky district, in the village of Terpilitsy. There, on September 26 at 4:00, a Datsun car caught fire. After extinguishing the fire in a foreign car, a 29-year-old local resident was found in the front seat. A friend of the deceased said that on the eve of the incident, he and his wife drank alcoholic beverages, after which a conflict arose between them, as a result of which the man decided to spend the night in the car. To warm the interior, he started the engine. Eyewitnesses reported that they heard the roar of the engine, but did not pay attention to it until the characteristic pop. According to preliminary information, the deceased fell asleep and accidentally pressed the gas pedal. As a result, the fuel system failed, which led to a fire.
Earlier in one of the settlements of the Tula region, an explosion thundered in an apartment of a residential building.